Benefits of Rotational Moulding
Rotational moulding is a unique plastic moulding process used primarily to create seamless, stress-free products.
- Low tooling costs
- Short production runs viable
- Solid “feel” of double-walled parts
- No deflection when lid is lifted at corner
- Polyethylene not introduced under pressure – no built-in stresses
- A rotomoulded lid can be bent or crushed several times and still revert to its original shape.
- Easy and inexpensive to personalise by means of custom logo plates
- Flexibility, thanks to facility of mould and colour changes
Want to know more about rotational moulding? Get in touch